Gå tilbake   Foreldreportalen > FPForum > Kultur og underholdning > Glitterchicks film- og musikkforum

Clubbys musikkquiz vol. 2

Glitterchicks film- og musikkforum Film, tv-serier og musikk

Svar

Trådverktøy Visningsmåter
Gammel 28-10-06, 20:48   #1
Dolly
Køntri-star

Dolly sin avatar

Medlem siden: Oct 2006
Hvor: Klepp
Dolly er litt kulDolly er litt kul
Standard

Sv: Clubby's Musikk Quiz vol 2

1. Clean shirt, new shoes / and I don't know where I am goin' to / Silk suit, black tie / I don't need a reason why. virker kjent, hører den for meg, men er ikke sikker

2. Heavenly bound cause heaven's got a number when she's spinning me around / kissing is a colour / Her loving is a wild dog
Roxette..

3. I’m a model you know what I mean / And I do my little turn on the catwalk / Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah / I do my little turn on the catwalk Right said fred, Im to sexy

4. Damn, I wish I was your lover / I'll rock you till the daylight comes / Make sure you are smiling and warm / I am everything Ukjent for meg

5. There she stood in the doorway /I heard the mission bell / And I was thinking to myself /This could be Heaven or this could be Hell
Eagels, Hotel california

6. Then we race together / We can ride forever / Wrapped in horsepower / driving into fury / Changing gear I pull you tighter to me ???

7. Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west / A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness / The track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest hmm will smith- wild, wild, west?

8. Vows are spoken / To be broken / Feelings are intense / Words are trivial ???

9. I'm all out of hope / One more bad dream could bring a fall / When I'm far from home / Don't call me on the phone im all out of love? aner ikke

10. I've been meaning to tell you / I've got this feelin' that won't subside / I look at you and I fantasize / Darlin' tonight / Now I've got you in my sights, aner ikke

BONUSSPØRSMÅL:

11. Sangen til spørsmål 8 har nettopp blitt coveret av en Burlesque-artist, hvem?

12. Sangen til spørsmål 10 ble brukt til en superkjent 80-talls film. Hvilken?

Gjett hvem som skal laste ned sanger nå og høre hvordan de andre høres ut..

Innleggsregler
Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
Du kan ikke skrive svar
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
Du kan ikke endre dine innlegg

BB code is
[IMG] kode er
HTML kode er Av
Bytt forum

Alle klokkeslett er GMT +2. Klokken er nå 06:11.