Doxa
hmmm

Doxa sin avatar

Medlem siden: Oct 2006
Blogginnlegg: 1
Doxa er populærDoxa er populærDoxa er populærDoxa er populær
Standard

Sv: Clubbys musikk-quiz vol. 7

1: Tonight I wanna give it all to you / In the darkness / There's so much I wanna do / And tonight I wanna lay it at your feet
Kiss og "I was made for lovin' you baby"

2: Who's that lady / Coming down the road / Who's that lady / Who's that woman / Walking through my door
Billy Ocean og "Get out of my dreams, get into my car"

3: You could never know what it's like / Your blood like winter freezes just like ice / And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you / You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use
Elton John og "I'm still standing"

4: You pretend you´re high / You pretend you´re bored / You pretend you´re anything / Just to be adored
Garbage og "Stupid Girl"

5: I'm not a perfect person / as many things I wish I didn't do / but I continue learning /I never meant to do those things to you
Hoobastank og "The Reason"

6: When I look back upon my life / It's always with a sense of shame / I've always been the one to blame / For everything I long to do
Pet Shop Boys og "It's A Sin"

7: Time, it needs time / To win back your love again / I will be there, I will be there / Love, only love
Scorpions og "Still Loving You"

8: She was a fast machine / She kept her motor clean / She was the best damn woman that I've ever seen /She had the sightless eyes
AC/DC og "You Shook Me All Night Long"

9: I love myself / I want you to love me / When I'm feelin' down / I want you above me
"I Can't Help It"

10: The whispers in the morning / Of lovers sleeping tight / Are rolling by like thunder now / As I look in your eyes
Celine Dion og "The Power of Love"

11: Where have all the good men gone / And where are all the gods? / Where's the street-wise Hercules / To fight the rising odds?
Bonnie Tyler og "Holding Out For A Hero"

12: Baby we can talk all night / But that ain't getting us nowhere / I told you everything I possibly can / There's nothing left inside of here
Meat Loaf og "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad"

13: You’ll never make me stay / So take your weight off of me / I know your every move / So won’t you just let me be
Michael Jackson og "Dirty Diana"

14: We're no strangers to love / You know the rules and so do I / A full commitment's what I'm thinking of / You wouldn't get this from any other guy
Rick Astley og "Never Gonna Give You Up"

15: Darling you gotta let me know / Should I stay or should I go? / If you say that you are mine /I'll be here 'til the end of time
The Clash og "Should I Stay Or Should I Go"

16: Last night I was taking a walk along the river / And I saw him together with a young girl / And the look that he gave her made me shiver / 'Cause he always used to look at me that way
ABBA og "Angeleyes"

17: When I'm with you / I shake inside / My heart's all tangled up / My tongue is tied it's crazy / Can't walk, can't talk, can't eat, can't sleep / Oh, I'm in love, oh I'm in deep 'cuz baby
Belinda Carlisle og "I Get Weak"

18: Now tell me how you'd feel / If I told you that I / Have feelings for you / And would it be so wrong to say
Whitney Houston og "If I Told"

19: My child arrived just the other day / Came to the world in the usually way / But there were planes to catch and bills to pay / He learned to walk while I was away
"Cats In The Cradle"

20: I saw him dancin' there by the record machine / I knew he must a been about seventeen / The beat was goin' strong / Playin' my favorite song
Joan Jett og "I Love Rock n'roll"

Bonusspørsmål:
21: Hva het bandet til artisten på spørsmål 17? Belinda Carlisle var med i bandet "The Go-Go's"
22: Hvilken norsk artist gjorde en norsk cover av spørsmål 19? Finn Kalvik
23: Hva heter artisten som hadde originalen til spørsmål 10?
24: I hvilken dansefilm ble sangen på spørsmål 11 brukt? Footloose
25: Hvilken norsk artist har spilt inn sanger sammen med Nicki Sixx (Mötley Crue) og Meat Loaf?Marion Ravn

Bra quiz!

Sist redigert av Doxa : 27-11-06 kl 17:50. Årsak: Skrivefeil
Doxa er ikke aktiv   Svar med sitat