Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 01-11-06, 11:09   #55
Juste
Populærkulturjunkie

Juste sin avatar

Medlem siden: Oct 2006
Hvor: I Cyberspace.
Blogginnlegg: 1
Juste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt liktJuste er virkelig godt likt
Standard

Sv: Kifs favorittstafett - Filmsitater

Her kommer 8 kjappe: (Hint: Sci-Fi/Fanasy-ish)
1. "Super-green"
2. "The future is not set . . . there is no such thing as Fate, but what we make for ourselves by our own will." Hmmm....Matrix?
3. "Get away from her, you bitch!" Aliens Go Ripley!!!
4. "How can I save you? This already happened. I can't save you, nobody can. I am simply trying to gather information for the people of the present to track the virus."
5. "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former room-mate." Spaceballs
6. "I'm just a little anxious to get up there and whup E.T.'s ass, that's all." Independence Day vel?
7. "You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-O-sa, not Levio-SAR!" Harry Potter ett eller annet
8. You know the difference between you and me? I make this lookgood Men in Black. (Litt opphengt i Will Smith Kif?) .

Juste er ikke aktiv   Svar med sitat